Sponsors are aligned with ECHO’s nonprofit mission to keep teens engaged in their education and on a path to college, career and to becoming future change makers through entrepreneurship.
In the spirit of entrepreneurship, team up with Project ECHO and sponsor this years’ program participants. Your support helps to fund student enrollment, supplies, curriculum development, and special events, which will occur via Zoom or in person when it’s safe to do so.
Sponsors receive a boat load of recognition that may include:
- Featured logo placement on Project ECHO’s website, printed materials or event landing pages
- Guest speaking opportunities
- Featured article in monthly newsletter
- Collaborative e-mailers to ECHO’s students and alum
- Landing page on ECHO’s website sharing your social responsibility mission
- Recognition at ECHO events and much more!
To learn more or to start your sponsorship, complete the sponsorship form or complete the form below and an ECHO representative will follow up with you. Thanks for your support!
Hundreds attend Project ECHO Events!
Project ECHO’s High School Entrepreneurs’ Business Boot Camps and Business Plan Competition are attended by hundreds of students, teachers, business coaches, community members and sometimes family members.
For more information, submit this form and let’s get started!